2-Year Limited Warranty
Eagle Epoxy Floors GUARANTEES the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use. Your floor carries a 2-year limited warranty against peeling and delaminating caused by any defect in the coating product or its application. Any part of this determined defective will be repaired at no cost. Should a defect occur, please contact Eagle Epoxy Floors. We will make our best efforts to promptly remedy these determinations.
1. In some concrete slabs moisture may cause a chemical reaction in the concrete that could result in a blistering of the epoxy coating. This is due to the quality of the concrete, and not the quality of the epoxy coating. There are many different causes of this condition such as hydrostatic water pressure, alkali silica reactivity, and no vapor barrier underneath the concrete slab of homes on hills. These originated when the concrete slab was poured. The repair of any damage caused by these conditions is not covered under the warranty. It is the responsibility of the owner of the floor to advise Eagle Epoxy of any pre-existing conditions within the concrete.
2. Warranty does not apply to any defect caused by alterations or modifications of any kind.
3. Warranty excludes abuse, misuse, neglect or accidents.
4. Concrete slabs expand, contract, and shift over time due to weather conditions. This ideally occurs in the expansion joints. Warranty excludes cracking in the underlying concrete which causes the epoxy coating to crack. One year warranty for existing cracks repaired, and charged a fee by Eagle Epoxy Floors. No warranty for cracks repaired without a fee assessed, unless specifically noted the surface on which the epoxy coating is applied is presumed to be stable with adequate foundation and support.
5. Warranty excludes damage caused by harsh chemicals such as battery acid, brake fluid, paint thinner, etc.
6. Warranty for pre-coated concrete is for the Eagle Epoxy Floors applied coating to adhere to the existing coating. We cannot warranty the existing coating’s bond to the concrete since we did not apply it.